Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fan Faves

So I have been busy the last couple of days working on letting people know about Loralie's song being up on Fan Faves at IndieHeaven.

The song that is up is Face of Jesus and we are excited to have it up and exposed to other independent artists.

I view this as all marketing and exposure for her music.

But it does give rise to the question: How much is enough?

For example, between yesterday and today:

We got an email from an outfit in New Zealand that promotes Christian artists and a guy in India that does music transcribing (which we need by the way). And then I had initiated contact with a group that reviews Christian CDs. And got an e-mail back from the guy who runs the review site. And mailed off a package of CD's to Indieheaven on consignment.

And did all the other stuff such as work and try to sleep.

So back to my original question: How much is enough? Part of the problem is that this is all fun and exciting. It is exciting to see how the new exposure of Facebook and IndieHeaven is helping us expose more people to Loralie's music and ministry.

So I guess I will know how much is enough when it gets to be drudgery and not fun. And then I can go back tot he XBox.

No comments:

Post a Comment