Wednesday, February 4, 2009

XBox

So I've taken a little grief from my friends since my post on playing Halo 3.

Not about the post.
About the fact that I have an XBox 360 at my age.

Simple reason: Its fun.

Complex reason: It connects me with my son off at college.

Last night we hooked up over the Internet (XBox Live) and played Gears of War together.
First time I have been able to do that. It was an absolute blast!
We played on my account and moved along pretty quick. It is a lot more fun playing with someone rather than playing a solo game.

Still had that sense of accomplishment that goes with moving along in the video games.
But I also had a good evening with my son who is off at college.

Well worth the investment for the game system.

Only one problem: He is quite a bit better than I am at this stuff.

I think that means that I will have to practice some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment